Information We Collect:
We collect certain non-public information about you (“Customer Information”). Customer Information we collect may include:
- Identifying information such as your name, phone number, email address, and Internet Protocol address;
- When someone visits our website, Defiance Analytics collects the visitor’s IP address. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. IP addresses are also used to gather broad demographic information, such as the number of visitors to our website.
- When someone requests additional information from Defiance Analytics, or its affiliates, via online forms, inquiries at trade shows, or direct contact with a company representative, we will ask them for contact information (such as an email and business address and phone number).
We collect Customer Information for the following reasons:
- To contact you regarding certain financial products;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we may use to provide and improve our services; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Amount of Time We Store Your Information:
We may store the Customer Information for up to forty-eight (48) months after our last interaction with you.
Security of Your Information:
We restrict access to your Customer Information to those employees who need to know that information to contact you or to otherwise assist in promoting certain financial products. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards to protect your Customer Information. We store your information on servers located in the United States.
Viewing, Modifying, and Deleting Your Information:
We believe your Customer Information belongs to you. If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any Customer Information we have related to you, or if you would like us to stop processing your Customer Information, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com or 78 SW 7th St. 8th Floor Miami, FL, 33130.
Links to Third-Party Websites:
Information We Disclose:
We do not disclose the Customer Information we collect about our customers to anyone except: (i) in furtherance of our business relationship with our customers and then only to persons who need to know the information; (ii) to persons assessing our compliance with industry standards (e.g., professional licensing authorities, consultants, etc.); (iii) our attorneys, accountants, and auditors; or (iv) as otherwise required or provided by law.
From time to time, we may contact you regarding financial products in which you may be interested, or as otherwise necessary to comply with applicable laws or agreements. We may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail. Please note that emails and text messages are not necessarily a secure method of communication, and we will never ask for your login information or credit card information by email or text message.
California Privacy Rights Under the CCPA
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) takes effect January 1, 2020 and provides California consumers with certain rights regarding their personal information.
The section “Information We Collect” explains the specific details of personal information Defiance ETFs collects. The CCPA also requires listing categories of personal information collected. As defined by the CCPA, we collect, or have collected in the past 12 months, the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers (such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address)
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (such as name, contact information, employment)
- Commercial information (such as transaction information, purchase history, payment information)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, online behavior)
- Professional or employment-related information (such as job title and your business contact information)
- Inference data about you (such as additional features we think would be of interest to you)
Personal information, as defined by the CCPA, does not include publicly available information from government records and de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
We use and disclose the categories of personal information we collect from and about you consistent with the business purposes discussed in the section “Information We Collect.”
The CCPA also sets forth obligations for businesses that “sell” personal information to third parties. We do not “sell” personal information and have not sold any personal information in the past 12 months.
If you are a California resident, you may have the following consumer rights under the CCPA:
- Right to request deletion of personal information. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain conditions and limitations under the law.
- Right to Opt-Out of the sale of personal information. The CCPA provides consumers with the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade User Personal Information with third parties for their commercial purposes as defined under the CCPA.
- Right to non-discrimination for exercising a consumer privacy right. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA.
To exercise any of your rights as set out above on or after January 1, 2020, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at 78 SW 7th St. 8th Floor Miami, FL, 33130. You will be required to verify your identity before we are able to fulfill your request. You can designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To do so, you will need to provide a written authorization or power of attorney signed by you for the agent to act on your behalf. You will still need to verify your identity with us. Note that consumers may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period under the CCPA. We will work to respond to your verifiable request within 45 days of receipt. Certain information may be exempt from requests under applicable law.
Choice / Opt-Out
In general, our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. Any communication from Defiance ETFs offers the choice to opt-out. We will strive to ensure opt-in or opt-out requests are handled appropriately.Visitors can discontinue receiving future communications or cancel a subscription by sending an email to email@example.com.
Correct / Update
Subscribers may modify any information previously provided by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact: Defiance ETFs Webmaster email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on Our Website and we use different types of cookies to run Our Website: (i) Essential cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, and (ii) Analytics cookies are used to track information how Our Website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new pages, features or functionality of Our Website to see how visitors react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we also use third-party cookies to report usage statistics of Our Website and track your behavior on Our Website. These include the following: Google Analytics, for analyzing usage statistics; for sampling user behavior on Our Website to improve usability; and Hubspot, for storing the information you supply by completing a form so you need only enter it once, and for subsequent tracking of your activity on Our Website.
Your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer on Our Website, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.